Fine-sand beaches, swimming, hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, treetop trekking… Lanaudière offers so many fun activities! Be adventurous and explore our wilderness of mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, the St. Lawrence River, many outfitters, seven regional parks and the famous Mont Tremblant National Park.
Lanaudière is the ideal setting for a truly relaxing stay. Come and be pampered in one of our health centres and spas, with a treatment specially designed for you. Or choose a complete package at an inn offering spa services. A well-deserved break that will really re-energize you.
Our region is home to a dozen golf clubs, including the largest golf complex in Canada. Come and perfect your swing on a course with a superb natural setting!
• 1 night, double occupancy • 1 table d’hôte dinner (3 courses)
• 1 basic breakfast • 1 entry to Brandon trails
The Maison Louis-Cyr in St-Jean-de-Matha welcomes you! Our interactive family exhibition is now installed in the house that was built and occupied by the famous strongman himself. Learn all about Louis Cyr’s life and times, and compare your size and strength with his. A must-see in this region!
1 night in standard room
1 hearty breakfast
1 gastronomic dinner (baking stone)
1 hour Swedish massage
Access to Nordic baths Service on meals included
• Tee-off from 7:00 to 8:00 am
• 18 holes
• Breakfast (from 6:30 in restaurant Le Campagnard)
Round of golf (18 holes) with motorized cart.
• Visit to interpretation centre
• Cookies exhibition • The world of Hansel and Gretel
• Animated story told in cookies
• "Surprise papillote" for the children
• Breakfast, lunch, snack available on-site
• Children's “decorate your own dessert” menu
• Access to Nordic baths
• Sangria to share
• Fruit and cheese platter
• Towel, padlock, water bottle and bathrobe