Fine-sand beaches, swimming, hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, treetop trekking… Lanaudière offers so many fun activities! Be adventurous and explore our wilderness of mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, the St. Lawrence River, many outfitters, seven regional parks and the famous Mont Tremblant National Park.
Lanaudière is the ideal setting for a truly relaxing stay. Come and be pampered in one of our health centres and spas, with a treatment specially designed for you. Or choose a complete package at an inn offering spa services. A well-deserved break that will really re-energize you.
Our region is home to a dozen golf clubs, including the largest golf complex in Canada. Come and perfect your swing on a course with a superb natural setting!
• 1 night’s lodging
• 1 breakfast of your choice
• 1 table d'hôte dinner
Spend some time at St-Zénon Outfitters and enjoy an unforgettable experience in a superb wilderness setting. Very relaxing! Lakeside cabin: $95 per person, per night on weekdays; $100 per person, per night on weekends.
Main lake: $90 per person, per night on weekdays; $95 per person, per night on weekends. Free motor rental with stay of 5 nights or more.
Price reduced to $80 per person, per night for weekday bookings of 3 days or more.
Year-round, enjoy our wonderful wilderness setting in a small group (8 pers.) or large (30+ pers.).
• Cabin rental, including use of outdoor equipment • Self-catering or with food service
• With or without animation
• 1 night in standard room
• 1 gourmet breakfast
• Access to Nordic Baths
• 2 nights in fully equipped cottage for 2 people • 1 day of fishing for 2 people
• Boat, electric motor and life vests
• Access to hiking and interpretation trails
Explore some of Lanaudière’s most beautiful landscapes, passing through lush plains and valleys, as you discover unique local products on one of our six recommended Country Roads circuits. Stock up on great food for the cottage or for a picnic with friends and family. Get closer to the essence of Lanaudière and all its wonderful flavours!
• 2 nights/3 days in fully equipped cabin or at the inn
• Fishing permit, rowboat • Option to rent electric or gas motor
• Outdoor activities depending on season