Fine-sand beaches, swimming, hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, treetop trekking… Lanaudière offers so many fun activities! Be adventurous and explore our wilderness of mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, the St. Lawrence River, many outfitters, seven regional parks and the famous Mont Tremblant National Park.
Lanaudière is the ideal setting for a truly relaxing stay. Come and be pampered in one of our health centres and spas, with a treatment specially designed for you. Or choose a complete package at an inn offering spa services. A well-deserved break that will really re-energize you.
Our region is home to a dozen golf clubs, including the largest golf complex in Canada. Come and perfect your swing on a course with a superb natural setting!
• Visit to interpretation centre
• Observation and presentation at La Citrouillère (educational gingerbread garden)
• Tasting of treasures found
• Story and "surprise papillote " for the children
• Breakfast, lunch, snack available on-site
• Children's “decorate your own dessert” menu
5-day fishing trip, including:
• Fishing permit (2 quotas -- 30 trout)
Touring the Lanaudière plain, an area of fertile farmland, you’ll be transported to a bygone age, with the region’s dreamy scenery and authentic rustic character. Travel along the back-roads and sample the tasty produce grown and raised here by people with a true passion for their vocation.
• Joliette Golf Club, cart included
• 4-course dinner
• 1 night’s accommodation
• American style breakfast
• Prices vary according to room category
• 2 adults and 2 children
• 2 small free cones for 2 children
• 1 night, double occupancy • 1 table d’hôte dinner (3 courses)
• 1 basic breakfast
• 2 nights in fully equipped cottage for 2 people • 1 day of fishing for 2 people
• Boat, electric motor and life vests
• Access to hiking and interpretation trails
• Access to Nordic baths
• Sangria to share
• Fruit and cheese platter
• Towel, padlock, water bottle and bathrobe
Fun and informative exhibition on scarecrows. Create your own with the family! Interpretation area also provides information on growing and cooking squash-type vegetables. Complete your visit by picking-your-own, plus a guided ride through the fields by tractor-drawn cart.