Fine-sand beaches, swimming, hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, treetop trekking… Lanaudière offers so many fun activities! Be adventurous and explore our wilderness of mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, the St. Lawrence River, many outfitters, seven regional parks and the famous Mont Tremblant National Park.
Lanaudière is the ideal setting for a truly relaxing stay. Come and be pampered in one of our health centres and spas, with a treatment specially designed for you. Or choose a complete package at an inn offering spa services. A well-deserved break that will really re-energize you.
Our region is home to a dozen golf clubs, including the largest golf complex in Canada. Come and perfect your swing on a course with a superb natural setting!
• 6 nights/7 days, for 2 adults and 2 children (under 16) • Boat and fishing permits included
In the foothills of the mountains in northern Lanaudière, you’ll meet local people who will proudly invite you to taste their produce. Every visit is filled with surprises! Along the way, explore the many quaint villages, which are among the most picturesque in the region.
• 2 nights in forest room (in Auberge)
• 2 breakfasts
• 2 four-course table d'hôte dinners at Restaurant Le Grand Pic • 6-hour boat rental
• Fishing equipment and worms
• 1 lunch box
• Indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool
• Service charges on meals
Touring the Lanaudière plain, an area of fertile farmland, you’ll be transported to a bygone age, with the region’s dreamy scenery and authentic rustic character. Travel along the back-roads and sample the tasty produce grown and raised here by people with a true passion for their vocation.
A first in Quebec: two-day expedition including biking in the mountains and sea kayaking on Lac en Croix in the backcountry of the Park. Peace, tranquillity and serenity!
Includes: meals, kayak and equipment (camping and kayaking).
• 5 nights in forest room• 5 full buffet breakfasts • 5 lunches at Bistro Le Boréal • 5 buffet dinners • Indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool • Access to onsite activities: canoeing, kayaking, beach, volleyball, tennis, horseshoes • Organized outdoor family activities (daily program) • Service charges on meals