Fine-sand beaches, swimming, hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, treetop trekking… Lanaudière offers so many fun activities! Be adventurous and explore our wilderness of mountains, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, the St. Lawrence River, many outfitters, seven regional parks and the famous Mont Tremblant National Park.
Lanaudière is the ideal setting for a truly relaxing stay. Come and be pampered in one of our health centres and spas, with a treatment specially designed for you. Or choose a complete package at an inn offering spa services. A well-deserved break that will really re-energize you.
Our region is home to a dozen golf clubs, including the largest golf complex in Canada. Come and perfect your swing on a course with a superb natural setting!
• 5 nights/6 days (Sunday to Friday) fully equipped cabin or room in the inn for a family (2 adults and children under 18)
• Fishing permits
• Rowboat • Activities at our outdoor centre (pedalo, kayaking, trampoline on water, water slides, outdoor playground, mini-farm, hiking trails, treasure hunt.
Explore some of Lanaudière’s most beautiful landscapes, passing through lush plains and valleys, as you discover unique local products on one of our six recommended Country Roads circuits. Stock up on great food for the cottage or for a picnic with friends and family. Get closer to the essence of Lanaudière and all its wonderful flavours!
• 1 night in standard room
• 1 gourmet breakfast
• Access to Ouareau Forest Regional Park
Price reduced to $80 per person, per night for weekday bookings of 3 days or more.
4-course dinner in our restaurant Les Berges
1 bottle of house wine
1 night in room
1 breakfast, American buffet style
1 day’s access to La Source Bains Nordiques in Rawdon (massage extra)
• 2 nights in forest room (in Auberge)
• 2 breakfasts
• 2 four-course table d'hôte dinners at Restaurant Le Grand Pic • 6-hour boat rental
• Fishing equipment and worms
• 1 lunch box
• Indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool
• Service charges on meals
On the shores of magnificent Lake Cypress or the majestic L'Assomption River, enjoy a dream vacation in one of our yurts.
• For 4 people
• Cozy and comfortable
• Furnished and equipped